One Mediator: (12:0)
One mediator between God and men" (1ti 2:5) (12:1) see
1. Baha'u'llah is the Return of the One Mediator. (12:2)
2. "And I will write on him My new name.." (rev 3:12) [Christ (the "Anointed One" would have a new name] (12:3) see
3. "Howbeit, when He the Spirit of Truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth." (joh 16:12-13) [the Spirit of Truth is Christ returned with a new name, not, as some Christians claim, the revelator of "all truth" revealed at Pentecost - because if that were the case Christians would have had all truth, the Trinity would not still be a "mystery" and there would not be over 20,000 divisions of Christianity] (12:4) see
4. "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever." (joh 16:7) [i.e. there will be "another" helper than the "one" mediator Jesus] (12:5) see
5. "For if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart I will send Him to you." (joh 16:7) [Jesus makes it clear that it is 'he' that is to go away and 'another' which is to come.