0. Website Navigation (identified by single exclamation points (!) throughout the website provide information needed at that particular location (and also- provide training in overall website operation for new operators.
1. Baha'i & World Peace = Current & Future World Conditions (see Grid View for improved data overview).
2. Prayer Index = Aid to Prayers.
3. Baha'i Index = Aid to Writings.
4. Qur'an Index = Aid to Qur'an.
5. Bible Index = Aid to Bible.
6. Read / Search Books = Select Book.
7. Global Search = Search Books by single or multiple Authors (Individual Books Searched within each book).
8. History = Brief History of four major World Religions.
9. Teaching = Teaching Advice (text).
10. Teach Audio = Teaching Advice (audio).
11. Links = Show Listed Links.
12. Exit = Show Following 3 Items:
Audio:-- = Listen/Download Audio.
Go to Mobile View = Exit to Mobile.
About = About this Website.
1. Local '!' (Help) Messages show how to use website!
2. Clicking a colored ( pg:pa ) at end of a Paragraph will access Paragraph-Level Bookmarks (* you must be in a Subject Index for multi-page quotes *).
3. Source Abbreviations - Click Citation Source List "see" presented at end of each Text Display.
4. PC View is designed primarily for PC Browsers.
5. Mobile View is designed primarily for Cell Phones.
6. Tags often attached to book names show a book index when the tag is clicked:
[i] Tags open the book at the selected subject (a subject index).
[q] Tags fetch the designated text (a quote index).
7. Bookmarks persist for six months, or until deleted or changed.
9. Many cell phone browsers do not handle Frames. If you experience weird reactions:
A. Refresh Screen & Clear the Browser Cache.
B. If Not Ok - Use Mobile View (Go to Mobile View).